SCRATCH

 WHAT IS SCRATCH?

Scratch is a visual programming environment that allows users, especially children and young people, to create their own interective stories, games, and animations. It is an education tool designed to make learning basic programming concepts intuitive and fun. 
Scratch uses code blocks that can be dragged and droppped, making it easy to understant and use even for those with no prior programming experience. This tool also allows users tp explore their creativity while learning to program. They can use graphics, sounds, and animations to create unique projects. 

I think that the program help users learn to breal down large problems into smaller parts, thinl logically, and find systematic solutions. Also, the studens often feel more motivated to learn when they can see immediate results from their efforts and have control over what they create. 

In summary, Scratch is a powerful tool for introducing children and young people to the world of programming, fostering creativity, collaboration, and critical thinking, and preparing them for future success in an increasingly technological world.

MY SCRATCH CREATION

Personally, I didn't really know how this program worked at first, and it was really hard for me to do the functions I wanted. But little by little, I learned how it works and finally created a scratch of which I am very proud. I think it's a tool that can be a bit complicated to use at first, but once you understand how it works you can do really fun things.
Below I will leave you the result of my scratch creation.





Comentarios