INFOGRAPHICS

THE ACTIVITY

The first group activity we did was an infographic. 
An infographic is a combination of images and text that communicate information in a clear, easy and visual way. It seeks to maximize understanding at the same time that impacts and calls us to read it.

A good infographic should be: 

  • simple
  • complete
  • well-designed
  • and faithful to the information it presents

In summary, the aim of infographics is to communicate a lot, in a small space and in a visual way.

An infographic, usually, covers all the information in the same sheet/panel/sign.

Specifically, we had to make the infographic about a program or series for children.  In order to carry out the activity, my group and I decided to do it about "Les tres bessones". 

MY EXPERIENCE

Personally, it was an activity that I really enjoyed doing.
I think that an infopraphic is a very useful resource and very applicable in classrooms. It is a very visual tool that contains the necessary information, this means that the students (mainly) get a much better idea of ​​what is being conveyed and the understanding of the information is very simple.
Regarding the working group, I am very happy as we were able to understand each other very well and I am very proud of the final result. 

Also, the TV show we chose made me very nostalgic. When I was little, I used to watch "Les 3 bessones" a lot and I loved it. I think it is a program with which children can learn a lot in a fun way. 
Carrying out this activity also made me discover things about the program, the illustrator... that I didn't know, so I also acquired new knowledge.






Comentarios